Terms of Payment
Unless otherwise arranged, terms are Net due on delivery/receipt. Methods of payment accepted are Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover), PayPal, Check/ACH, Money Order, C.O.D., and Cash. A late payment fee of 2% per month or the maximum allowed by law will apply to all past due accounts. There will be a $25 charge on all returned checks.
A Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA number) must be obtained prior to returning product. A Restocking Fee of 20% will be applied to all returns. Further decreases in return credit will be applied if a return is not in "like new and sellable" condition.
All Prices are F.O.B. Ruston, LA, unless otherwise arranged. Shipping cost will be determined at time of invoicing.
Irrigation-Mart is proud of its reputation for quick shipping. All orders are typically processed and shipped the same day.
We offer many shipping options including USPS, Fed Ex, UPS, and Freight. When placing an order you will be given the option to choose the type of delivery service you prefer. If items are too big or too costly to ship by normal UPS, FedEX, or USPS, we will ship via freight truck. If shipped via freight truck please make sure that a freight truck can get to your location and that someone is there to receive and offload the shipment. For additional fees, we can make arrangements if lift gates or other special services are required.
Back to Top
Irrigation-Mart offers international shipping. Please contact us for shipping quotes. Some items may not be available for international shipping due to size or material.
International shipping typically takes 7-10 days for standard service. Transit times do not include the time items may be held in customs. Make sure to check with your local customs office to get typical lead times to add to the transit time.
Back to Top
Tracking information is provided on your invoice (see example in picture below). If you have any questions or need more information about your shipment, please contact a representative at 800-729-7246.
Back to Top
Damage that occurs in transit/shipping is the responsibility of the carrier. If your order is damaged in transit please discuss and report the damage with the carrier at the time of receipt; if possible, write a note describing the damage on the delivery ticket. If you are to file a claim, consider making photos and keeping the original packaging to help describe the damage. If you are unable to report the damage at the time of delivery, please contact the carrier to file a claim as soon as possible. If needed, Irrigation-Mart will help you through the claims process; please notify us within 24 hours or the next business day if we are to assist you in filing a claim with the carrier. Orders that are missing items or that include wrong items are the responsibility of Irrigation-Mart. Please notify us of these issues right away so we can correct them.
Back to Top
The laws of the City of Ruston, Lincoln Parish, and the state of Louisiana will prevail in all Irrigation-Mart dealings, situations, and circumstances.
Back to Top
Irrigation-Mart's Customer's / Irrigator's Bill of Rights
Please discuss the following items with your irrigation designer/dealer/provider
- Credentials as indicated by formal training and professional activities, certifications, and licensees
- Ability to stand behind their services financially
- Capability to respond in a timely manner to your needs including providing replacement/repair/maintenance parts and services
System's Design Features (General)
- Does the design include a plan of operation (how to operate the system under various conditions to meet certain goals)
- Life expectancy
- Controls – especially for pressure, flow, and automation and for dealing with air in system
- Monitoring items – especially for soil moisture and applications
- Safety features – especially pressure ratings and chemigation items
- Upgrade options
- Recommended list of spare parts
System's Specific Operating/Design Parameters
- Distribution Uniformity (DI) of flow throughout the system/field per design
- Anticipated Irrigation Efficiency (IE)
- Water Requirements
- Peak irrigation needs (at least 0.3 in/day, 8000 gal/ac/day, 6 gpm/ac 24/7, etc.)
- Frequency of irrigation during of peak water use period (daily, weekly, etc.)
- Maximum amount of water to be applied per irrigation (in., gal, etc.)
- Pumping/delivery rate (acre-inches/day, gal/min, etc.)
- Anticipated amount of water to be used per year or other period of time (acre-feet, gal, etc.)
- Energy Consumption – controlled by Irrigation Efficiency (IE) and Pressure [or Total Dynamic Head (TDH)]
- What are the efficiencies of the pump, the motor, and the overall pumping system
- You should be provided a pump curve showing the relationships between pumping rates, pressures, and efficiencies
- What is the sensitivity of pump flow rates and efficiencies to water level changes
- What is the energy cost per acre-foot, gal, etc.
- Is it possible to pump during off peak hours
- Is filtration necessary, and if so, what type is provided
- What is the required mesh or micron size
- Is the equivalent mesh size no more than 1/10 of the diameter of the smallest holes in the emitting device(s)
- How frequently will filter flushing be necessary, and how much water will be used per (back) flush
- What is the procedure for flushing (manual, automatic, take apart, etc.)
- How will the flush/waste water be disposed of
- Is the flow rate of the water supply adequate to operate both the filter backflush and the irrigation system simultaneously
- What are the initial adjustments necessary for the filter, and who will do them
- Is it possible to view and sample the backflush water in order to make proper filter adjustments
- What are the design safety factors (pressure rating, etc.) of the filters
- Chemical Injection
- Are approved backflow prevention and safety devices provided
- What is the injection rate (gph, ppm, etc.)
- Can the equipment inject both fertilizers and other chemicals
- How is injection equipment to be maintained and winterized
- Flow Meter
- Does it measure both flow rate (gpm) and volume (acre-feet, gal, etc.)
- Does installation follow manufacturer’s recommendations with regard to lengths of straight pipe, pipe diameter, and straightening vanes
- Pressure, Air, and Flushing
- Are there adequate continuous air vents, vacuum relief valves, and flush valves
- What are the number, type, and size of pressure regulating and relief valves
- Are pressure ratings of pipe and other components sufficiently high for the anticipated water temperature, surge pressures, and normal pressures/TDH’s
Generalities and Warranties
- Who provides system/equipment installation, adjustments, and start-up/system-proving
- What are warranties on individual component and system performance/design
- Who is providing warranties and what do the warranties cover, and exclude
- What is the reputation of providers for standing behind their warranties
- What is the availability of replacement/repair parts and the projection of down time due to unavailability of parts
- Will you receive provider’s/manufacturers’ literature, warranties, and operation instructions/plans
Back to Top